Tuesday 21 February 2012

February Glossybox Review



I'm really liking this months Glossybox and can't wait to try everything out! 

So this is what is in February's Glossybox....

Duwop Venom Gloss in Buttercup - Full Size 10.4ml £16
I wouldn't have chosen this colour for myself so it's a nice change, I have quickly tested this out, and it's a very neutral colour and it's very glossy! The lip gloss also has a tingling sensation to plump up lips. I will give it a proper test and do a review soon.

Dr Bronner Magic Liquid Soap (full size 59ml) - £1.50
I have to be honest and say I'm not sure what to do with this product, I think it is just waterless soap... I do like the old fashioned style packaging but it's a little hard to understand, I will definitely be googling this product for more information...

Paul Mitchell Round Trip - Full Size 200ml £12.95
Neither me or Rachel has curly hair so I was a little disappointed to see this, I guess I will try it out when I curl or wave my hair and see how it goes.

BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow in Storm Cloud - Full Size 2g £7
This is one of my favourite things out of all the glossyboxes, it is a really nice grey dark green colour (which isn't showing too well in the picture), I have been looking for a colour like this and I will definitely be using this all the time, It's subtle enough for casual eyes but can be built up for a more dramatic smokey eye. 

Como Shambhala Invigorate Body Lotion - Full size 300ml £20
This body lotion smells gorgeous, it has a lovely lavender and peppermint smell, I'm looking forward to trying it out.

I have to say there is still nothing to entice me to buy a full size version, but that's mainly because the full sizes are normally quite expensive even with the glossy discount. But I am very happy with these samples!

This was also in the box... wonder what this means...

does anybody know what the mystery box is??

So I checked this out today and you on the site each day to get a new letter which will give you a clue for the next box... I'm not sure what I think about Glossybox being so gimicky... What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...