Thursday 23 February 2012

February Jolie Box Review


I got my first Jolie Box today, I have really been looking forward to trying this box out, the first thing I noticed is that the box (delivery) it arrives in is just plain, when I opened the box I loved the styling and immediately noticed that the box is smaller than Glossybox.


Inside the beauty box is a draw string bag with the samples, I love this touch and I think it makes it stand out from the other beauty boxes.

So here is what was in the box...


Jane Iredale - Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain in Forever Pink
An all natural, multi-purpose stain that adjusts its colour to your mood and temperature.
This is a tiny sample but when I tried it out I really liked it, the lipstick itself doesn't have much colour but it turned a nice bright pink, I'm not sure how good it is as a stain though....

Lavera - Basis Sensitive Organic Hand Cream
An organic hand cream with shea butter and almond extracts.
It seems like a nice hand cream, but I already have loads of hand creams so don't think I would ever be in a rush to go out and buy more!

Macadamia - Deep Repair Masque
This ultra-conditioning hair masque will rebuild damaged hair for improved shine and elasticity.
I'm pleased this is in the box I really wanted to try this brand, but I really don't like sachet samples! 

RMK - RMK Cleansing Oil
A cleansing facial oil with a refreshing scent of mint and Damascus Rose.
I'm not sure on this product and as it's in a sachet, if I'm honest I probably wont try this out.

TAAJ - Himalaya Micellar Water
An antioxidant and tonic make-up remover that will revitalise and purify skin.
I really like the look of this product and cant wait to try it out, it is perfect timing as I needed a eye make-up remover, so there will be a review to follow.

AND

A Jolie Box Make-up brush... (Yay) they don't mention it in their list of products so maybe it's a secret extra?


So... I like this beauty box and was really happy with it, but I really don't like sachet samples and was disappointed that they were included, but I did love the make-up brush, the lipstick sample and I'm looking forward to trying the make-up remover.

Now I just have to decide whether to keep the Jolie Box or Glossybox Subscription, I definitely don't think I can justify having two subscriptions... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...