Wednesday 8 February 2012

Illamasqua Neon Nail Varnish Rare

 
Illamasqua nail varnish in Rare

After a long time of searching for neon nail varnish I was planning on buying the American Apparel neon colour on ASOS but this sold out! Plus I hate having to pay for postage and packaging when I buy online.
So I noticed this colour varnish at the Illamasqua counter when I was nipping through Fenwicks, after a lot of umming and ahhing at whether to get it (it cost £13.50) I decided to treat myself, and vowed not to go shopping for a while!
I do think though that if you are wanting to get a neon nail varnish it is best to buy a quality brand for the depth of colour, as the neon colours can go very streaky.

NOTD to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...