Wednesday 1 February 2012

January Favourites


These are the things that we have been loving in January!

1. Batise Dry Shampoo in Tropical, I am loving their new bigger size bottles as we are both obsessed with dry shampoo, I always have to have the tropical bottle it smells gorgeous.

2. Volume Million Lashes for Hazel Eyes, I always use this mascara in black and recently saw the purple mascara in Cheapsmells.com winter sale for £5.49 so had to try it out, I really like it but I wouldn't say the purple colour was that obvious so I'm not sure I would buy the purple colour again. But I have been wearing it everyday as I like the mascara.


3. Topshop Nail Varnish in Hyperreal, this is a metalic copper colour with a hint of glitter, I got this of Rachel at Christmas and have been obsessed! Will do a NOTD soon!


 4. Olay Moisturiser, this is an oldy but a goody! It is perfectly light on my oily skin and I love how it's SPF 15 and £5.49 in Boots,but if you go hunting in places like Wilkinsons you can find it cheaper.


 5. VO5 Miracle Concentrate £4.99, I have had this for a while and stopped using it, I tried it out again a few weeks ago and it worked wonders on my hair! I don't know if my hair is just in bad condition so I am noticing how well it works this time... but i use it every time i wash my hair now.



 6. Bourjois Illuminating Touch, 96 Rose Universel, this is a really nice highlighter it gives a really pretty golden colour, I got this when superdrug had bourjois makeup on 3 for 2.


 7. No7 BB Cream, I have been using this every day and really like it, see our earlier post Garnier vs No 7.

Things we are lusting for in February!
 L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara... do I already have enough mascara.... hmm

 I love Benefit blushers, they are expensive but they do last for ages! Hervana launched nationwide on Sat 28th Jan, can't wait to try it out.


Indola Colour Style Mousse, I saw this reviewed on Good Golly Miss Hollie and now really want this, still trying to decide whether to spend £7ish on a mousse...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...