Saturday 31 March 2012

Get to know me tag!

We were tagged recently by Emily at Describing Beauty, she has given us 11 questions to answer about ourselves, so here are my answers!

1. Are you spontaneous? 
No, I'm really not, I'm a planner and like to know what I'm doing, I would like to more spontaneous though.

2. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had and what did they teach? 
I can't remember his name, but he was a student teacher in my A Level Geography class, a few years later I embarrassed him (and me) by noticing him on a night out and announcing to him and his friends that he used to be my teacher!

3. Have you ever wrote a poem? 

I used to write poems when I was in first school nothing ground breaking normally a rhyming poem about stupid things like sweets!!

4. Is there one thing all of your boyfriends or crushes have had in common? 
I think they have all had a sense of humour in common. I love a guy that can make me laugh!

5. What was your childhood nickname? 
I never had a nickname :-( a friend used to call me Laney but that never really took off.

6. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done? 
Hmm there are soo many... I once dislocated my knee on a night out by hitting it with a toilet door... Oh the shame!

7. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? 

I'd like to think so...

8. When was the last time you were truly happy? 
When I went to Egypt last year with my boyfriend, it had always been my dream to go there. Although being at the caravan with my family this week in the sun came close too!

9. What’s your biggest regret? 
I wish I had put more effort in at uni, I studied Sociology and always used to leave assignments to the last minute, and always had to pull all nighters. I loved uni and my course so I would have liked to have come out with a better class degree to reflect that.

10. What are your goals in life? 
To be happy.

11. Are you usually late, early or right on time? 
I'm always on time or early if I have to be at work or appointments, but I'm usually late if I'm meeting my friends, not really sure why!


I hope you feel like you got to know me a bit better, feel free to ask us anymore questions!

We will try and get photo's of us on here soon too!

Elaine

1 comment:

  1. Ive changed my blog name! Its;

    http://describingbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    But thanks for doing the tag!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...