Friday 23 March 2012

Montagne Jeunesse Passion Peel Off Face Masque Review

 
I bought this in Boots a couple of weeks ago when I needed something to make me spend over a £5 to get the No7 voucher, I didn’t have very high hopes as it was only a £1 per sachet and I never find face masks make that much difference, however I was very wrong I found this was amazing.

This is what Montagne Jeunesse say -  Gently peel away dead skin with our amazing Passion Peel Off deep cleansing masque. Our Pomegranate and Passion Flower formula cleans, purifies and protects leaving your skin feeling fresh and radiant.

For once I completely agree with the manufactures description, it really was a deep pore cleaner which got rid of my dead skin and left my face feeling soft clean and glowing. Going on its extremely sticky and a little bit messy, although that didn’t bother me all, they suggest leaving it on for 10-20 minutes but I needed 25 as it still wasn’t dry all over, but as its smells amazing and fruity it was enjoyable having it on. When I removed it the mask came off in one full piece, which is always satisfying.

I will definitely be buying these face masque again, on their website I noticed the passion peel off was best for oily to normal skin, so as my skin is dry I might try another variety and I hope it works even better.


Rachel





I went out and bought this after Rachel told me how good it was, and I have to agree it was a really nice face mask (and fun, I love peel off masks), the only thing is that it's a bit painful when you take it off, it sticks onto your skin well! But it's satisfying because you know it's taking all the dirt and dead skin with it. They were on 3 for 2 when I got it from Boots so I'm looking forward to trying it out again.

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...