Monday 9 April 2012

Get £5 off at H&M or 35% off with email

If you buy anything at H&M this week you get a £5 off voucher to use during from 16th - 21st April! Some shops have been handing out £5 gift cards but if you don't get one then the voucher should still be printed on the bottom of your receipt, we only figured this out when nobody gave me a £5 gift card when I was there at the weekend, so if no one mentions it to you when you make your purchase this week ask a staff member or check your receipt!

Also if you don't get emails from H&M sign up now! I got an email for 35% off any item of your choice to use in store, which could be used as much as you want - AMAZING. I'm not sure of the expiry date but if your a follower of ours and want this email let me know and I'll forward it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...