Wednesday 25 April 2012

Oh no Tyra... No

1335262820 51 Americas Next Top Model gets fierce with its own: Nigel Barker, Jay Manuel, and J. Alexander are dismissed
Image Credits: Craig Barritt/Getty Images

For all you die hard ANTM (America's Next Top Model) fans out there I have some disturbing news!

I have just read on Leigh Lopez that Tyra has fired Nigel Barker, Miss J and Jay Manuel as experts and judges on the show! I know that Tyra is trying to reinvent the show after nearly 18 seasons but I'd much rather see these three back and get rid of Tyra, what did the Jay's ever do to her!!?

Do you think she said that annoying monologue to them 'I only have one photo in my hand, the judges without a photo will have to immediately return to the house, pack their belongings and go home!'


Elaine

1 comment:

  1. I know I saw this :(:(:(!
    Check out my blog
    http://uberrandomfunkystuff.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...