Sunday 8 April 2012

Poundland Hair Care Find

I picked up a bottle of this Australian Bodycare Argan Oil Shampoo last week in Poundland for well a pound, I wasn't expecting much for a few reasons, firstly I'd never heard of Australian Bodycare before, secondly it was in Poundland and finally the packaging is truly shocking. I really only tried it as I needed to spend over £5 to pay on my card and it had argan oil in, whats the worst that could happen?!



Well as you can see from the picture above I now own a few bottles, I was so impressed with how healthy and shiny it left my hair I went straight back and bought the last 3 bottles on the shelf (fingers crossed they get more in) Honestly I couldn't recommend this product anymore, its the best hair product I've tried in awhile, it even nourished my bleached out ends leaving my hair shiny and not at all greasy on the second day. Unfortunately I can't find very much information on the web about this product; maybe its discontinued, but this is what the bottle tells me -

This shampoo with Argan oil is rich in vitamin E which is a powerful antioxidant and together with ProVitamin B5 repairs and protects the hair leaving it smooth, shiny and healthy looking. This nourishing shampoo contains both conditioner and Silsoft Shine which leaves hair smooth, shiny and healthy looking.


Did they mention it leaves the hair smooth, shiny and healthy looking!?!?

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...