Sunday 8 April 2012

Red Magazine Freebie - Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser

Just a quick post to tell you about a great magazine freebie this month.


Red Magazine are giving away a 30ml sample of the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - Hot Cloth Cleanser - if you haven't heard about this product where have you been! Its won numerous beauty awards and is blogged about constantly, as soon as I saw this in the shop I had to ring Elaine and tell her as we've both been wanting to try this. I don't ever buy Red magazine as it's aimed at a more mature target market than myself but I was pleasantly surprised with the magazine and over the moon with this freebie. We will both review it soon.
Red Magazine costs £3.90 and a 100ml pump and the Liz Earle starter kit (with cloth and instructions) costs £14.25. Other sizes are available with and without the kit which I think is great.



Uk Elle magazine are also giving away an amazing free £15 Whistles voucher and a not so exciting freebie Marie Claire have free Pantene 75ml samples on the front of their magazine.

UPDATE - I've seen Red magazine sold without the free gift which I find odd, this means you might have to hunt it out as only a small amount of the magazines may have the free cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...