Tuesday 1 May 2012

April's Natural Glossybox


I have finally picked up my glossybox from the post office, I was really good and didn't read any of the spoiler posts!

So as you probably already know this month was the natural glossybox so the usual baby pink box was a natural beige box, even the delivery box was just a normal cardboard box not the usual patterned box. I really liked this idea, and think the themed boxes are fun.

So here is what's inside...


Caudalie - Vinosource SOS Thist-Quenching Serum
This newly launched ultra concentrated serum is extremely natural and plant based, ensuring your skin never lacks moisture.
£29.00 / 30ml 
This is an interesting product, i'm looking forward to trying this out on the dry skin on my forehead.

Inka Cosmetics - Certified Organic Eyeliner in Coco 
A rich creamy consistency unparalleled in the world of natural eyeliners.
£11.75 per Liner
I have tried this out on my hand and it's really good, the eyeliner is lovely and soft and the colour is a pigmented rich brown colour. I can't wait to use this on my eyes, though I'm not sure I would pay £11.75 for an eyeliner.

Monu Professional Skincare - Moisture Rich Collagen Cream
A rich, luxurious cream to relieve dryness and smooth fine lines.
£17.50 / 50ml 
This isn't my kind of thing, I will probably give it to Rachel.

Figs & Rouge - Lipbalm in Cherry and Vanilla
100% pure, 100% natural and 100% organic multi-purpose balm. Excellent for soothing and naturally hydrating dry lips and skin.
£3.29 / 8ml 
I'm really excited that this in this months box, it's a product I hear a lot of bloggers raving about, the scent is gorgeous and will be a must have in my bag. 

Burt's Bees - Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion
Nourishment that lasts up to a full 24 hours. 99% natural.
£9.99 / 190g
This was a really interesting product, although I had heard a Burt's Bees I had never thought of their brand for body lotion, I always associate them with products for feet! I will be trying this out and let you know what it's like.

So overall I'm happy with this months Glossy box, I really like the lipbalm, eyeliner and body lotion, but...
 I have already cancelled my subscription, I have really enjoyed getting a treat in the post every month but I still have a lot of samples that I haven't used and it was starting to become bad value for money, I might end up subscribing to another beauty box again in the future but for now I'm happy enough with my last beauty box. I would definitely recommend them as a one off treat for someone as a present, it's something different and unique.

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...