Thursday 21 June 2012

Ever Ours Goody Bag

Ever Ours is a lovely website that sells vintage inspired fashion and accessories, their website is a must when I'm web surfing.
I noticed a couple of weeks ago that they were selling a Be Your Own Jewellery Goody bag for charity for only £10+£2.50 p&p, I had to have it. I liked the idea of getting a surprise and it reminded me of when I was little and Claire's Accessories used to sell their £1 surprise bags. 

My goody bag arrived really quickly so I was really pleased, the jewellery had been wrapped in very pretty turquoise paper and pink ribbon (I would have taken a photo but I couldn't wait to open it!).

In my goody bag I received this very quirky Globe necklace (normally £8), it's not my usual style but I really like it,  it's something different to add to my collection of necklaces.



I also received the Forest Cat ring (normally £4) and Bear ring (normally £4), which I loved, when I look on their website I had always been drawn to them so I was very pleased to receive them in the goody bag.
Unfortunately my cat ring actually broke (the cat came off), but I emailed them and the lovely Kimberly got back to me within minutes to apologise and arrange to send me out a replacement,  which arrived a couple of days later and she also sent me the little mouse ring which is soo cute! I am really impressed with their customer service.


I love all of the jewellery pieces and have been wearing the rings non stop since I got them! Definitely a bargain at only £10.

You can check out the website here.


Elaine

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...