Friday 1 June 2012

Magazine Freebies! Glamour, Instyle, Marie Claire & Red...

July must be the month for amazing freebies on magazines! All magazines are out NOW so hurry if you want your freebies... especially Glamour (that sells out quick!).


Glamour
Eva Longoria and Fearne Cotton are also on this month's Glamour covers.
Glamour are giving away sample/travel sizes of Benefit favourites Porefessional, That Gal and Bad Gal mascara, I have already been out and bought a few glamour magazines to get the Porefessional and That Gal (the shop assistant did look at me like I was crazy but I don't mind). Glamour is only £2 so it's well worth stocking up!

Instyle

 Instyle have free full sized mascara and black or navy eyeliner from the Body Shop, I was tempted to get the mascara but I have tried body shop mascara before and wasn't impressed, and I have enough eyeliner to last me a lifetime!

Marie Claire

Marie Claire are offering free Ciate nail polish in three shades, I have only seen two so far a lilac and nice beige shade, both colours I have loads of so decided to give this a miss too.

Red


Red are offering free full sized Jemma Kidd Makeup School volumising mascara or eyeliner, I was really looking forward to this offer, so I got the mascara, I tried it out last night and it was actually quite good but with too many coats it can get a bit clumpy but well worth it at only 
£3.90. Red have been brilliant with their giveaways the past couple of months!

This is a great month for freebies! I love this time of year!!

Elaine

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that! I am already paying loads for British magazines here in the Netherlands because of the exchange rate and import costs. But some how they always take out the samples/gifts! :( It's so mean! xx

    http://ravesndramblings.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...