Thursday 5 July 2012

No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-up Remover Review

I bought this eye make-up remover when I had a No7 £5 voucher, I’d never used it before and I tend to just use my cleanser to remover eye make-up but as it was so cheap with the voucher I thought I’d give it a whirl.

Pros –
  • It claims to be hypo-allergenic and suitable for all skin types and It didn’t sting my eyes
  • Hmmmm well I guess it does take your eye makeup off quickly, but my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish does this just as well too (I don’t wear waterproof mascara).
  • I like the blue colour... ha can you tell I’m struggling to find pro’s here.

Cons – 
  • It’s incredibly oily and It leaves a horrible greasy residue which is really unpleasant.
  • I find the packaging quite annoying as a LOT of product comes out at once as it doesn’t have a pump or a small dispensing hole.
  • Price, even with the £5 voucher I don’t think this is worth £2.25 or £7.25.

Will I repurchase –
Definitely NOT even with the voucher, I’ve got better things to spend my money on.

I’ve read a lot of reviews on the boots website and it appears the formula of  this has changed, a lot of people rave about the original formula and hate the new version which I’ve tried, it will be interesting to see if Boots listen and revert back to the old one.

Rachel

1 comment:

  1. Totslly agree! I didn't like this at all. The oily feeling it left was horrible and I find it didn't really remove my mascara as well as I thought it would!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...