Monday 6 August 2012

NOTD Revlon Cloud


I bought this Revlon nail polish 'Cloud' from a cheap makeup stall, I've seen a few people post that they bought this colour from Poundland and was on the look out for it for awhile so I was chuffed to see it for £1.99! 
For some reason I found it really hard to photograph as I couldn't get the colour to show true, I would say its slightly more lilac than it appears. The formula was a bit thick and difficult to work with but it dried super fast and I love the colour so it doesn't bother me. This is the first Top Speed Revlon nail varnish I've tried but I'm really impressed that it is truly a quick drying polish.

What do you think of this polish? Have you found any must have Revlon colours in Poundland?

Rachel

4 comments:

  1. I really like the color. Sometimes if a polish is a little thick I add a little acetone to it to make it a little thinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a pretty lilac to me :) must get down to pounland!! x

    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this colour. Who would have thought poundland would have such great beauty products! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...