Saturday 18 August 2012

NOTD: Urban Outfitters Birthday Glitter


I'm not normally one for glitter nail varnishes as I like the glitter look to be solid and I find with most glitter varnishes it's very hard to get this look and it takes loads of coats that never seem to dry! So when I saw this nail varnish in Urban Outfitters I wanted it straight away as the glitter payoff in one coat was brilliant and it dried very quickly, I think it's called Carnival. So I asked for it for my birthday, and I was lucky enough to receive it from my lovely sister!

I applied one coat of Barry M Berry Ice Cream (one of my favourite nail varnishes ever!), and 2 coats of the glitter varnish, I could have easily gotten away with only 1 coat but I wanted as much glitter as possible!

I really love this nail varnish! It's an absolute bargain at £6 (I know I shouldn't know how much birthday presents cost) I will definitely be trying out more nail varnishes from Urban Outfitters.
The photo below shows just how concentrated the glitter is.

Have you tried nail varnishes from Urban Outfitters?

Elaine

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I love purple and blue together!

    I tagged you for an award! :)

    http://lifeofpolish.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/award-no-2-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...