Sunday 9 September 2012

French Skin Care Haul!


 I had heard soo much about french pharmacies before I went to Paris that I couldn't wait to go shopping when I got there, I made a special trip to the City Pharma that Lisa Eldridge always heads for when she was in Paris, it was an amazing pharmacy with loads of different aisles with bargains, so it was quite busy! I had in my head what I was after but when I was there it was hectic so only picked up a couple of things, it was a bit overwhelming how much stuff there was which obviously was all in French! Although Escentual.com is currently running a 1/3 off French Pharmacy beauty brands so I could be tempted to buy a couple more things!

 I headed straight for the Bioderma, a bloggers favourite, I had never tried it before but I was after a decent make up remover as I always double cleanse and at 7 Euros for 500ml I obviously had to get two!! I have enjoyed using it since I got home and haven't reached for face wipes once.


 Decleor Paris Aromessence Ylang Ylang Purifying Serum, this is on sale in the UK for £46 and I got it in Paris for 36 Euros which was around £30!!! I have been using a sample of this and it has made my skin so nice, I never thought that adding oil to my face would actually help my oily/combination skin, but it really has. It is a lot of money to pay but a little goes a long way, and it smells divine!

I had to get this Caudalie Beauty Elixir to see what all the fuss was about, it was about 8 Euros, so at that price I thought I would give it a try, unfortuantley it hasn't traveled well and there seems to be drops of natural oils that have separated from the Elixir so there are little brown drops floating on the top, not the best.

Nuxe Ultra-nourishing Lip Balm with Honey and Precious Oils, this lip balm smells absolutely gorgeous and it actually makes my bag smell really nice when I'm carrying it around. 
The lip balm itself is quite matte so you only need to use a little bit, and you can feel it sinking in and nourishing your lips, I struggle with lip balms sometimes when they just sit on your lips, but I absolutely love this one.

I didn't forget about our followers when I was away... there is a French Pharmacy giveaway coming very very soon!! We wanted to get something to say thank you to everyone that takes the time to read our blog and make comments, it is very much appreciated and so exciting when we see that we have a new follower or someone has made a comment.

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...