Saturday 8 September 2012

September - She Said Beauty Box


If you have seen my post from a couple of weeks ago about the very nice presents I received for my birthday (post here), my lovely friends had got me a 3 month subscription to She Said Beauty, and I was really thrilled to have my first box waiting for me when I got back from Paris! So here is what was inside...


Collection 2000 Fix Me Up, Long Lasting Make-up Fixer - Full Size £5.99
Collection 2000 Primed & Ready, Smoothing Make-up Primer - Full Size £5.99
Ginvera, Green Tea Whitening Gel (Full Size £22 - 60ml)
DHC Deep Cleansing Oil - Full Size £3.50, 30ml
Amie, Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask - 15ml Sachet £1.50
and a packet of Popchips in salt and vinegar

I really like this box and can't wait to try out all the products, I do think the sample packet of crisps is a bit random though!

Elaine

2 comments:

  1. I was so disappointed with my October box - just wrote a review if you fancy reading it. Your box looks so much better xxx http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/she-said-beauty-box-review-210.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't that impressed with the October box either, which is why it hasn't been on the top of my review pile. I was given a 3 month subscription for my birthday so november will be my last box, not sure i will be signing up to receive more.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...