Sunday 2 September 2012

What I'm taking to Paris!

I'm going to Paris today (Yay), it's my only holiday this year and I have been looking forward to it for months! If you follow us on twitter you will know that I had a bit of a panic as my boyfriend couldn't find his passport the other day but we finally found it, think Rachel thought she was going to get a freebie holiday!

So I thought I would share with you what make-up and toiletries I am taking, I love reading what other people take on holiday, mainly as I am quite nosey!


Garnier BB Cream for Combination/Oily Skin (You can see a review here)
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Extra Black
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Avon Super Shock Gel Eyeliner Black
Collection (2000) Extreme Felt Tip Eyeliner (I know it might seem strange that I'm taking two eyeliners but I use the Avon one for my water line)
Benefit Thrrrob Blusher (You can see a review here)
L'Oreal Chrome Shine Eyeshadow in Beige Shimmer - Swatch below
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Light
BM Beauty HD powder
Garnier Eye Roll on
Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti
L'Oreal Rouge Caresse in Dating Coral
Kate Rimmel Lipstick in 16
Lipstick swatches are below
'Eco Tools' brush - this was part of a set I bought on ebay claiming to be real eco tools but they are fake (I compared to Rachel's real Eco Tools brushes) but at only £5 I knew it was going to be highly likely they were fake, which is fine as they are actually pretty good brushes but they aren't going to be as soft as the originals, but they come in handy!

L'Oreal Chrome Shine Eye Shadow in Beige Shimmer
I love these range of shadows I have quite a few, this shade is great for a day time or evening look.

Swatches Bottom to Top - Rimmel 16, L'Oreal Dating Coral & Revlon Tutti Frutti

These 3 are some of my favourite lipsticks right now, I think I will more than likely wear the L'Oreal lipstick during the day as it is the most moisturising and a nice subtle shade, and tutti frutti and 16 during the evening for a more bold look, I want to get my wear out of the Rimmel lipstick as I think it's definitely more of a summer colour, and summer has officially ended!!

DKNY Juicy be delicious perfume
Soltan Spf 15
Aveda Pure Abundance Style Prep Spray
Figs and Rouge Lip Balm (you can see a review here)
Olay Day Fluid for normal/oily skin
Tresemme 24 hour body shampoo and conditioner
Sure Maximum Protection Deodorant (wouldn't normally include this in the photo, but bloggers have been raving about this, I have only just bought it so will be testing it out on holiday)
Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical
FAB cleanser

I can not wait to go french pharmacy shopping, I have never been shopping in Paris before but I have heard the pharmacies in Paris are amazing for skin care, so I have been watching loads of youtube videos to see what I should be looking out for! Some of the best have been by Essie-Button and Lisa Eldridge, and if you already love french skin care Caroline Hirons is having a huge french skin care giveaway on her blog!

I might even buy some things for a giveaway myself...

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...