Tuesday 3 September 2013

My obsession with statement necklaces


I'm not normally a person that gravitates towards bold clothes or really bold make up but I love a statement necklace! I love adding statement necklaces to outfits to make them look a bit more fashionable, I tend to wear plain t-shirt dresses so just adding one of these necklaces adds a lot to my outfit. I have added a few to my collection recently and noticed I obviously have a style that I stick with as they are all a shade of gold!

Quite a few of them I've had for a long time but others are recent additions!

1 - Primark
2 - New Look
3 - Birthday pressy so I don't know
4 - H&M
5 - H&M
6 - Primark (it's quite old but I have seen the style repeated everywhere!)
7 - Accessorize
8 - Primark (I've had this for a couple of years)

I think H&M and Primark are great for statement necklaces that you can wear everyday to update an outfit or for a night out, they tend to be the cheapest places too!

Elaine

1 comment:

  1. I love statement necklaces! I usually wear simple outfits and like to make them look better with jewelry/accessories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...