Sunday 10 November 2013

Philosophy Purity 3 in 1 Cleanser for Face and Eyes Review

I just wanted to give you a bit of an update about why I have been a bit absent... I have a lot of things going on right now, I'm currently in the process of buying a house, saving for and organising the wedding, and both me and my partner have had uncertainty about our jobs which has lead to a whole lot of stress, we are literally the only idiots to think its a good idea to buy a house right now with everything happening! Thankfully everything is sorting itself out and after 6 months we finally have a completion date for the house, so hopefully business as usual (sort of) from now on... so back to blogging.


I received the Philosophy Purity cleanser 90ml in the British Beauty Blogger beauty box in June, it's not a brand I had tried before and I hadn't really heard much about them, but as soon as I saw that it was a 3 in 1 cleanser for face and eyes I thought I would give it a go, for ages I had wanted a cleanser that can take off eye makeup that isn't a balm and doesn't need a muslin cloth or flannel, although you can use one with it if you want. 

I fell in love with this cleanser from the first time I used it, the cleanser took all of my make up and eye makeup off in one go, my skin felt thoroughly cleansed but still felt soft and not stripped. I still double cleanse with this to make sure that all of my makeup has gone and my skin is clean but I do this with every cleanser that I own. I haven't had any reactions on my skin since I started using it and it has worked well with my oily skin, I think that this cleanser would work for any skin type although very dry skin might need something more hydrating.

I have really enjoyed using this cleanser, and as soon as my smaller bottle ran out I asked for the 480ml bottle for my birthday, the only criticism is the packaging, the small bottle is a screw top which isn't the best with wet hands and I tend to loose the lids of bottles like this, and the 480ml bottle is massive I've nearly dropped this on my toes a few times in the shower! But I can over look the packaging and will definitely be repurchasing this when I finally finish the giant bottle. I love that you can buy the smaller bottle for £8 so that you can test out whether you like the cleanser without committing to a huge bottle, there are a range of sizes and prices which you can find here

Elaine

Psst - why not check out my blogsale here

2 comments:

  1. I want to try this! It sounds amazing. Great post

    Love Daniela - Oh Ella Bella
    By the way, I'm having a jewellery giveaway on my blog: http://ohellabella.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog.html
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this in my BBB Box too, i will e boying a full size when i finish it too ! :)

    or maybs two small bottles to travel ..

    Kenzie
    lemonaidlies.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...